Welcome new Catholics!
Rory Kania, Jeff Wistradowski, Jennifer Susko. Racheal and Anjilyn Inglima along with their families and sponsors.
Five new Catholics joined our Parish during the Easter Vigil receiving the sacraments of Baptism, Confirmation and Holy Eucharist. The Parish commends the hard work of these new parishioners and the teachers and sponsors who guided them through the RICA program.
Welcome to all!
If you have pictures from a Parish Event or information regarding those events please feel free to send such to email@example.com
Readings for the Week of April 15, 2018
- Sunday: Acts 3:13-15, 17-19 / Ps 4:2, 4, 7-8, 9 [7a] / 1 Jn 2:1-5a / Lk 24:35-48
- Monday: Acts 6:8-15 / Ps 119:23-24, 26-27, 29-30 [1ab] / Jn 6:22-29
- Tuesday: Acts 7:51—8:1a / Ps 31:3cd-4, 6 and 7b and 8a, 17 and 21ab [6a] / Jn 6:30-35
- Wednesday: Acts 8:1b-8 / Ps 66:1-3a, 4-5, 6-7a  / Jn 6:35-40
- Thursday: Acts 8:26-40 / Ps 66:8-9, 16-17, 20  / Jn 6:44-51
- Friday: Acts 9:1-20 / Ps 117:1bc, 2 [Mk 16:15] / Jn 6:52-59
- Saturday: Acts 9:31-42 / Ps 116:12-13, 14-15, 16-17  / Jn 6:60-69
- Next Sunday: Acts 4:8-12 / Ps 118:1, 8-9, 21-23, 26, 28, 29  / 1 Jn 3:1-2 / Jn 10:11-18
First Communion Retreat
First Communion All Day Retreat will be Saturday, April 28th in the Parish Hall begining at 9:30 a.m. and concluding with the 4:00 Mass. All children in the First Communion Class are required to attend. Children will be practicing for First Communion, baking bread and participating in activities and games throughout the day. Lunch will be provided. Additional information will be sent to all families. Parents are welcome to help with baking and activities throughout the day. Children will be presented to the Parish at the Mass and will receive their Scapulars at that time. Again ALL children in class are required to attend the entire event. Time will be allotted at the end of the day for parents who wish to 'freshen up' their children prior to the mass.
Mon - Fri, 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM
CAN YOU HELP?
CAN YOU SHARE YOUR TIME AND TALENT? HERE ARE SOME AREAS WE CAN USE YOUR ASSISTANCE
1. Greeters for the weekend Masses, especially passing out flyers for the Diocesan 150th Anniversary
2. Computer savvy? We'd love to have you help keep our website fresh and up to date. Call the Parish Office with your contact information. Parish Council will get in touch with you.
3. Distributing food at the Bethany Food Pantry, first and third Thursday of every month from 1:00 to 4:00 pm
Sun 8:00 AM, 10:30 AM
Mon, Tues, Thurs, & Fri. - 8:00 AM
Wed 7:00 PM
First Friday 7:00 PM
Posted in Blog on 04/11/18
Sunday, April 22nd the children of the Parish will present a 'Living Rosary' in ... Read More »
Posted in Blog on 04/08/18
Click this link for more information on the conference www.BeAManConference.com Questions: Office for Parish ... Read More »
Posted in Blog on 04/02/18
On Friday evening, March 30th, our fifth, sixth and seventh grade students enacted the ... Read More »
Religious Education - Sundays - 9:00 a.m. to 10:15 a.m.
Deborah Yuschovitz - Director of Religious Education
Lori Ostrowski - Director of Youth Ministry
Volunteers are always welcome - Pennsylvania clearances required